How can you secure more input from your execution leaders as you plan for a successful year? How do you create more ownership of your Annual Plan among your frontline leadership? How can your executive team spend less time in day-to-day execution and more time on growth and strategic planning?
High performance senior leadership teams have discovered the secret to developing a successful annual One-Page Plan. By intentionally engaging their execution leaders in the process.
Business Growth Acceleration
Experience “acceleration” in scaling your company
· Assess where you are on your path to scale up your organization
· Half-day working session and assessment briefing
· Build a one-year roadmap for your journey to scale up
· Four Decisions® Assessment review and debrief
· Two-hour team session focusing on two practical tools to address your assessment findings
· A quarter-by-quarter roadmap for the next 12 months outlining key tools to accelerate growth.
Build Your Company's Annual Growth Roadmap
Scale your company's growth
· Assessment Report and Analysis
· 2 days onsite workshop wit your leadership team
· Develop a Growth Roadmap with your leadership team
· Training and implementation of core tools
· People, Strategy, Execution, Cash
Accelerate Growth with Your Quarterly Sessions
Maximize impact of your quarterly sessions.
· Talent Assessment
· Cash Acceleration
· One day workshop with your leadership team
· Review previous quarter’s results and accountability
· Develop next quarter’s 13-week plan
· Implement key discipline habits with your leadership team
Pre-Annual Planning Accelerator Session
The Pre-Annual Planning Accelerator Session brings together your execution leaders, where you will identify and include them while further training and developing these leaders in collaborative business planning.
· A collaborative session
· Bright spots
· Top 5 Priorities
· Executive briefing
Executive Coaching Sessions
The executive coaching session gives us an opportunity to dig deep into the mind of executive team member. We will discuss business opportunities, roadblocks, new ideas, and assess your leadership style.
· 12 Coaching Sessions
· Sounding board
· Discuss business opportunities
· Review new ideas
· Discuss challenges
Copyright © 2018 AD - All Rights Reserved.